Wednesday, April 26, 2006

 

i need.

i need a haircut. i need to get my eyebrows done, they look like sloshed obese caterpillars. i need to get some gadgets fixed so i can get some variety back into our life. i need to sort out my financial loose ends.

what i need really is an alternate universe where everything goes the way i want it to. but now that i think abt it, that wouldnt be much fun.

the uncertainty, the not knowing, the whammy at the end that life/fate throws at me is what makes it a roller-coaster thriller flick at best.

i may not be the wretched puppet, but i am still not the sole scriptwriter of my life. i cannot claim any copyrights on this here play. so i grin and wink at the Unseen and carry on messing up what i can.

Comments:
beautiful last lines...
 
beautiful last lines...
 
thanks! :-)
 
very well expressed! appealed to me and can totally relate!
 
:-D thanks...
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?